- STANDARD - Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard, 3-4 business days - £2.99
- EXPRESS - Royal Mail 1st Class Standard, 1-2 business days - £3.69
- TRACKED 24 - Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked - 1-2 business days - £4.15
- NEXT DAY - Royal Mail Special Delivery - Next working day if you place your order before 1.30pm - £8.45
- STANDARD & EXPRESS are standard services, therefore you won't be able to track your order, however you'll have an online confirmation when the parcel has been delivered. (The parcel is scanned at the point of delivery- if you track it online you'll be able to see if it has been delivered or not yet).
- TRACKED 24 - Fully tracked service
- NEXT DAY - Fully tracked service. Delivered usually by 1pm. There's no Saturday delivery for this service therefore if you place your order on Friday it will be delivered on Monday.
When it comes to deliveries, we rely on third-party services such as Royal Mail, who may experiece delays due to several factors beyond our control. It's important to remember that delivery times are just estimated and may occasionally take longer, particularly during busy periods such as Christmas. Placing your order in advance is a great way to avid delays and ensure timely delivery.
We usually process all orders in 1-2 business days however it might take longer during busy periods. Check the shop announcement at the top of the Homepage for our current processing time.
When making online purchases, it is important to ensure that the shipping address is correct as it is the buyer's responsibility to provide the correct information. Incomplete or incorrect address can result in delays and extra charges.
You may track your parcels here: